Saturday 25 June 2011

Message from SaLuSa… to me! JUNE 23, 2011

by TycoMalps

5 Votes


SaLuSa
Ok, I know how this will sound to some people… but here we go, I have to do this! I don’t have a choice..
I was feeling a little low this morning and also disappointed of course. SaLuSa came and talked to me through telepathy. It is not the first time this happens to me with Galactics. I did not want to talk about it, but it appears I have no choice but share this with everbody.
I had a strong connection with SaLuSa while reading his message today. He kindda does that sometimes with important things with me
His words were along these lines
“..minor delay, and he feel sorry for disappointment.. But was necessary, just some diversion or some kind of test.. we cannot yet come on your planet yet, because your vibrations are still too low and we can only go so low in vibrations.. if we go lower, it would interfere with your ascension process. and it could be dangerous for everybody..including our crews.. We will be with you when you expect it the least. Yesterday was a trial run, it helped us see things clearer. We will be with you shortly. We love you all unconditionally, so it is ok to feel fear, doubt right now. We hope that you will all rise your vibrations so that we can meet when the time is right”
As a comment, he is very upset of disappointments his sees.. and very sorry…
Another feeling I got from him is that an unexpected thing had happened, something minor, no real concern, but it had to be looked into and delayed everything.
Also they did not feel welcome because military presence perhaps. That part is my own interpretation of the impressions I have received from him. When they sense us in fear or that they are not welcome, they just withdraw..
Also they all feel us down today and it affects them too…
Not sure how accurate this “translation” or “interpretation” is. They convey feelings, emotions, images, pur energetic thoughts. Not easy to transfer in 3D.. Wow!! I don’t know how Mike does it!!
Good night everbody
LauraTyco


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages