Friday 10 June 2011

Kerry Cassidy: Elenin a Piloted Craft?


2011 JUNE 10
by Steve Beckow
There are several planet-sized spaceships allegedly stationed near the sun. In light of this, I would not be surprised if Richard is correct. If it were the Annunaki, which I doubt, it would be under the auspices of the GFOL. Thanks to Roth.

ELENIN: Evidence mounting this is a piloted craft!

Kerry Cassidy, http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html
I spoke to Richard Hoagland last night and got his confirmation he will be speaking at my Awake & Aware Conference in September. He again stressed that Elenin is a piloted craft! This correlates with my other insider information. Return of the Anunnaki? Or who is coming to visit and why?
He said the rumors that Elenin are perturbing our system and causing earthquakes is disinfo… Another clue, the Pope recently addressed the astronauts on the Space Shuttle. Ask yourself why?  Is this a greeting committee?
And he recommended I read Rendevous with Rama by Arthur C. Clarke. There must be a clue there. I have already ordered it. Meanwhile, he will be releasing the major up-to-the-minute news on Elenin at Awake & Aware 2011.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages